How do I sponsor a migrant?
Applying for a licence
- The application process
- The type of organisation you are registering as
- What roles you need to allocate
- Your staff’s convictions and penalties
- How to apply for a licence online
- How to withdraw your application
- How to reapply after we have refused your application
This section explains how your organisation should for apply for a licence to be on the register of sponsors for the points-based system, what staff you need to allocate to roles, what information you need to provide to apply, how you apply and how you can withdraw your application.
You must pay the correct fee with your application. You should read the section on costs for details.
You may also like:
If you cannot find what you are looking for on Findlaw.co.uk please let us know by contacting us at: email@example.com.
Furthermore, please be aware that while we attempt to ensure all our information is as up-to-date and relevant as possible occasionally some our articles may no longer be accurate.